Sunday, March 12, 2017

Inspiration.....



......beyond measure!  Let's try breath taking.....unbelievable....incredible stitching skills, the list could go on and on but I'll let you decide for your selves!


One of the little quilt groups which I belong to, met this past week and we enjoyed this feast for the senses!  This is a new design presented to us by Kerry Green of Kerry Stitch Designs.  Kerry has the pattern to offer, as well, she has made kits.


Her attention to detail in this design called Solstice, is absolutely incredible........notice the fluffy little bodies on the bees.  All was perfection!


This adorable little hedgehog was close to being my favorite.....


...until I spied this little frog.


And then this beautiful bird took flight right before my eyes!


And then what to my wondering eyes should appear......but this tiny little spider, and actually kind of dear!


This all was quite a lot to absorb......


.......and incredible feast for the eyes!


Busy buzzing bees doing what bees do best.....collecting for my daughters hive! :-) they do fly far and wide.


The incredible beautiful butterfly was hovering near by.


The adorable little lady bug was happily inhabiting this garden, so fine!


And luscious little caterpillar was contentedly crawling along the line!   Oh My!  I've astounded myself with my poetry skills!
Inspiration turns the unlikely into poets!!!!:-)

"As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness- weakness."  - Henry David Thoreau


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--what detailed and delightful stitching--
    wished I had the time and patience for that kind of stitching--
    enjoy the moments, diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, You are quite the poet! Thank you for your kind comments about my quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a quilt! So beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

    I can't find kits for sale anywhere.

    ReplyDelete