Thursday, March 2, 2017

I've spent an absolutely lovey day.....




Life is just so good, and I am truly blessed to have a small business  where I work  at what I love.  I look forward to getting up each morning, to have time to read and then work with fabric, needle and thread.  And, I even cook on occasion! :-)


The pattern for Patriotic Bouquets table runner are completed and on my web site.  The flower bouquets are needle turn applique, however this pattern would adapt nicely to the use of wool.


I love how it looks on my table.


Isn't this old house charming?  This will complete the last of my Amana Colonies photos.


I know I took this somewhere in the villages, but I can not recall where......a great deal of time has passed though.


Just what every kitty needs....a crossing sign.


A picturesque scene......tranquil and peaceful, and oh so green.




Have you ever wished that you could go back and live for a day in another time frame?  I do.





A unique latch.


I liked this rug.


There is nothing quite like gathering around a quilting frame with friends and like minded ladies.


Perhaps this helps define the sewing together fragments of cloth in the creating of quilts, which we then bequeath to those we love.


Quite a sassy looking chicken carved out of a chunk of log.

"The old dreams were good.  They didn't work out, but glad I had them."  Shared by Dale Conley


No comments:

Post a Comment