Friday, September 8, 2017

More from Quilter's Station....




I was able to take a few photos of the inside of the store and trying to pass by the quilts which were off limit.  Hopefully, you will get a feel for this wonderful store.


I took a picture of this quilt because it is my design.


The fabric and wool selection was fabulous!  And there were all kinds of country style home accessories to purchase.





Fall leaves......they are coming....just around the corner.


What a great divider box.






Autumn's Welcome.





 What a great mail box.


We have both pumpkins and snowmen....but we were experiencing the heat of summer.


Gorgeous wool.





This is truly an inspiring store....warm and cozy and a very helpful staff, eager to help you.  Everything you would want in a quilt store.

Because I was out and about most of the month of August, I never had the drawing for the second Wednesday of the month.  And Now it is September.  It often seems like I'm playing catch-up!  I will be gone for the second Wednesday of September as I will be leaving on the 11th for a 6 day trip.  I will now focus on August....better late than never. The names selected are- 
Don Coates
Anna Gibson
Pamela Mitchell
Contact me with your address and pattern selection.  Sweet and Simple book is off limits.

My  Friend Karen sent me one of her favorite quotes, and it is a good one!  "Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of trying to change others."

-Jacob M. Braude

No comments:

Post a Comment