Monday, October 30, 2017

The culmination of the Island quilts....




When you read this post, I will be in Lincoln, Nebraska.  It will be our first day at the Barn Raising retreat event, put on by Blackberry Primitives.  I scheduled this to post on Monday, so that I wouldn't be stopping part way through the fabulous Island Quilts.   We will be home on November 5......just a short trip this time.






A husband and wife team making quilts.






















Beautiful fall foliage against a stunningly blue sky.


Best wishes for you to enjoy glorious fall abundance while I am gone for a week.


The sign does not show up well in the Harvest Time burlap bag, but it reads.....Life Is Good!

"For light I go directly to the source of light, not to any of the reflections." -Peace Pilgrim


1 comment:

  1. If some one wants to be updated with most up-to-date technologies
    after that he must be pay a visit this web site and be up to date everyday.

    ReplyDelete