Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving...



"Heap high the board with plenteous cheer and gather to the feast.  And toast the sturdy pilgrim band whose courage never ceased."
-Alice W. Brotherton

This will be a short post to let all of you who read my blog and continue to comment know, that you are amongst my greatest blessings.  You keep me blogging by your comments and continues support.

I would like to take this opportunity to share one of my most loved books, which I received as a gift for a Christmas  past.  I read it frequently and it is entitled 'The Secret of Saying Thanks'.  The author is Douglas Wood.  He also is the author of another one of my favorite children's books called Old Turtle.

The last page of the  book, The Secret of Saying Thanks reads, "We don't give thanks because we're happy, We are happy because we give thanks."

Hoping you all have a joyous and scrumptious Thanksgiving feast.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully said. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete