Monday, November 12, 2018

Snow Buddies.......




The early Bird gets the worm!  This pattern will be given to the first person who emails me with their mailing address.  We awoke this morning to a light layer of snow and colder temperatures to accompany!  Brrrrrr!  It's beginning,  and this perhaps will put you in the mood.  Email me at timelesstraditionsquilts.com 


From the pattern.


I will share a few more quilts with you from a local quilt show.
This Dear Jane quilt from the Netherlands will start us out today.




I've not seen the quilt created in this color way, and it is lovely.



I'm just now noticing that this quilt was made by someone from the town in Iowa where my sister lives.  This would be perfect for a wedding gift.


All that's missing is the meow.  I have a strong urge to touch that sweet nose.


Yes, it is all in the eyes.  This is the result of an artist's work.


Color is always so beautiful when placed on a black background.


This is wool applique.


Pretty in pastels.  There is no information accompanying this quilt, but it reminds me of a fabric designed by my friend Michelle.  It also, looks like one of her designs, but I cannot say for certain.


"The present moment is the only moment available to us and it is the door to all other moments." -Thich Nhat Hanh 

The door to a week with innumerable possibilities.




3 comments:

  1. Snowmen are such fun to quilt. Children love them and can't wait for snow, I however can wait. It has been snowing here in Michigan for a couple of days now. I love the quilt show that you give to us. It is great to see the quilts and learn a little about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the pattern. Snow flurries at my house this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete