Friday, March 1, 2019

Now that the Spring Banner......




…….. is completed, it is time to be thinking ahead for summer.  I've thought about this today, and decided it causes time to fly by at an extra fast rate.  However, I have so many ideas whirling around, and to get everything accomplished that I want to do, I can't wait until the last minute.


Summer Banner on the way.


Only one more row to add.  What a fun ride it has been.


Midway Wool, one of the vendors at Cedar City had a marvelous display in their booth.  If you see something you can't live without, contact them at 435 654 2844.  This advent calendar is especially sweet.


A wool and cotton combination with an abundance of sweetness!




There was a great supply of fabulous tempting things to stitch.




I was thrilled to see that they are doing my design, Pick Your Flowers as a block of the month.


Oh dear! there is a fox in the henhouse.





They did a wonderful take on my Love One Another pillow.


Have a marvelous week end!

" You're not obligated to win.  You're obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day." -Wright Edelman


2 comments:

  1. Love the summer banner!
    Oh, those hens are a hoot!
    All kinds of woolly goodness here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Halloween pattern yours?

    ReplyDelete