Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Snow Flakes.......rain......and sunshine......




and, all in the same day.  This is typical spring weather along the Wasatch front.  Our hope now, is that it does not warm up to fast so that we have flooding.  I am so sad for parts of the country who are having flooding.  There is always something challenging to encounter, and situations we can not really prepare for.

I had a marvelous past Saturday.  I met with some quilters in a beautiful home in Park City.  I was invited to teach a project.  Everyone was quite experienced so we mainly enjoyed a delicious brunch, great conversation and exchange of good ideas.  We shared a lovely day together.


For the upcoming local shop hop, the different quilt stores will be having a design created around a children's fairy tale.  Quilts Etc. was to do something with the Three Little Pigs.  The asked for my assistance, and this is what I came up with.


The first little pig with the straw house.


The second little pig with the stick house.


And the third little pig and his brick house.


Which brings us to the big bad wolf who is hovering under a dark cloud of bad energy, because he's a bully.  He is skedaddling out of the neighborhood when he realizes that Bully's are not welcome there.  All I can say, is that I done my best!


While I was at the store today, I decided to take a picture of a couple of my spring pillows that are hanging out there. 

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier." -Mother Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Norma, your 3 Little Pigs are adorable and their house well represented. However, I couldn't help but notice that the sign "Bully's Not Welcome" should read "Bullies Not Welcome" if you meant plural of bully. My mother was an English major so these things stick out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Norma, Is there a place I can purchase your 3 Little Pigs pattern? My 3 year old granddaughter loves them! She discovered the old old cartoon on Netflix and watches it over and over. I would love to make this for her. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous designs always. Your quotes are a bright spot in my day and good for my soul.

    ReplyDelete