Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Making kits today......



….oh my, there is always so much to enjoy throughout my days.  I've been catching up on my kit making.  I will be teaching at a retreat in Panguitch, Utah in June, so I'm using this down time to catch up a bit.  

About he Bee Kind kits, I will be making them soon and then sending out Pay Pal invoices to those who have expressed interest in having one.  Today someone emailed me that they wanted one to give to a friend, and somehow your email was accidently deleted.  Please email me again.


I found these trees so interesting.....they were all over The Netherlands and in Brugge.


We are now waiting for another canal tour.


They made the dive!


Some of the arch ways we passed under were quite low......we ducked our heads.


It would be interesting to have your home back up to the canal.  We decided this might be a spot where you would keep a boat.




Over on the island in the background were swans sitting on nests.







The date on this structure reads 1675.  Lace curtains were hanging in the windows.



We loved all of the vegetation.




Up above we noticed this little café.  I loved the willow tree.




I will end todays post with this sweet picture of Chad and Abbie.
My heart is so very full of sweet memories!

"Life is ours to be spent, not saved."
- D. H. Lawrence


2 comments:

  1. I am so inspired... I want to go there! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful vacation with us, Norma. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am not on the list for B kind kits please add me! Also if you look up espalier you will see trees trained to grow in the picture you posted. Thank you so much for sharing so many lovely photos from your family trip.

    ReplyDelete