Thursday, May 8, 2014

The quilt show opens...

 
 
.....today, and Dawn has her booth looking good!  I will head over later and get some pictures for you....some eye candy. 
 
 
If I were a child again I'd be chanting....rain, rain go a way come again some other day.  It has been raining quite a bit, very unusual for Utah.  We love it, but I am hoping it doesn't put a damper on the quilt show attendance.  The people involved work so hard.
 
 
 

 
 
I received this from another quilter friend who made my Spring Rabbit design.  Thank -you Shanna.  It looks lovely!  I love receiving pictures of finished projects, and I'm certain the reader enjoy them as much as I do.
 
 
 
"Don't save things for a special occasion.  Everyday of your life is a special occasion".
 
Thomas S. Monson
 
Enjoy this very special occasion.....the gift of a new day!


2 comments:

  1. Kids says the cutest things! I showed this to my little 5 year old granddaughter and she said... "Cute Pillow. It's a rabbit and a dead flower." I had to explain that the flower is not dead. It just needs a drink of water right now....:-)

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete