Friday, June 6, 2014

Vacation Time

 
 
 
I don't have my suitcase packed yet, but I'm ready in my mind to go.  The most  important part is that I have sewing ready to take with.  We are all going to take only a small suitcase....once again less is more.....more room for fabric etc.!  :-))
 
 

 
I have this baby boy quilt made and ready to go......and I believe it is Erin's color palette.  I've given many of my baby quilts away, but I'm happy that I hung on to this one.  You see, I've been anticipating the day when I would have a grand baby.
 

 
The border is a soft, fine corduroy, and the back is made from cuddly fabric, so I believe this one will snuggle the new baby boy whose arrival is anticipated with great joy.
 
 
Now...it time for the drawing.  The winners are- Carol Gouveia, Melessa Jordon, and Marcia Jacobs.

Contact me with your address and your choice of pattern will be in the mail.  A 10.00 dollar value.
Remember you need to reenter each month.
 
"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble.
".  Frank Tyger.
 
I plan on returning on Monday the 16th.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect quilt for your new grandson! Your heart will melt when you meet him in a new and different way. Enjoy your time away and create some new memories to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a GREAT vacation! You'll be missed but only for 10 days!

    ReplyDelete