Friday, October 17, 2014

After a late night......

 
 
I'm having a difficult time getting started this morning.  After a double overtime, the University of Utah prevailed in the football game......then how do you settle down and find restful sleep!
 
 
 
Well, first things first......we had hamburgers, fries, and onion rings at this drive in in Roy.....yum!  Little did these unsuspecting folks know......they would be on some random persons blog.
 

We discovered another new quilt shop.  This one was in Logan and called, My Girlfriends Quilt Shop.  We enjoyed it and found a few things to buy.  I said yesterday that I would show you a picture of my purchases.  I took the photo but forgot to post it.  I'll try to remember on Monday.
 

 
I found that I was quite partial to this witch quilt.....very cute.  All pieced.

 

 

 
Dance By The Light Of The Moon.
 
 
Too Much embroidery for me.
 
 
Words To Live By.....a Primitive Gatherings design.  Beautiful.
 
 
 
I like the message this pillow conveys.....a great bolster pillow.
 
 
The little leaf border is a nice addition.
 


Clever border and beautiful colors.
 

 
Beautiful colors....would look lovely on a table.
 
I'll complete the remainder of this outing with you on Monday......plus show you the stash I collected.  Hope your weekend is Just Fine!
 
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.  Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land.  There is no other life but this."    -Henry David Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment