Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Black Sheep Woolens...

 
 
 

 
Notice the blue sky.....it was a perfect fall day and we were excited to be visiting Black Sheep Woolens.  The studio was located in Kristi's home nestled into a beautiful canyon setting in Logan.
 

 
I'll start out with her clever fall designs.  This banner or I've named it Halloween on a rope is really cute.
 
 
This cat pillow was one of my favorites...he looks so antique.
 

 
This is a Halloween quilt which her guild has been working on together.  The design was created by a very talented lady facing severe health challenges.  They plan on making it into a pattern.


We especially loved this Jack-o-lantern pillow with all of the button teeth.
 


 
Nothing says Fall like the oak leaves and acorns.  I love how these acorns are free hanging and attached from the button on a string.
 


And of course there was wool.......many areas of hand dyed felted wool.  I purchased 2 beautiful green pieces.
 


This bird quilt is sensational.....a marvelous design.......
 

 
....with matching pillows.
 
More coming tomorrow.  :-)
 
"Just as man cannot live without dreams he cannot live without hope.  If dreams reflect the past, hope summons the future." 
-Elie Wiesel


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shop! Love the little pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posting was several years ago so I'm not sure you'll see my comment. Do you have any more information on the Halloween quilt? You mentioned the guild was going to make a pattern for it and I'd really love to find it. Thank you kindly, kath

    ReplyDelete