Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Gratitude Grows....

 
 
Yesterday I watched something very inspiring about gratitude.  It is called Gratitude Grows and it is about Lori's Story........I recommend that you watch it too.  https://vimeo.com/121724954
 
 
Now for more quilts.  :-)
 
 
This has long been on my to do list.





I love the colors in this guilt.....it has such a vintage look.
 

 

 

 

 
Isn't this spectacular?  I first saw it at a distance, and it caught my eye and I found it irresistible.

 

 


Once again....I love red and cream quilts.
 

 
I've been binding a quilt for my niece's son Taylor.  He has graduated from high school and will soon be off to college.  Perhaps he will take it with him.  I'll show it to you once I'm finished.
 
"An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory."
-Ernst F. Schumacher



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful video. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, thank you for sharing that lovely piece about Lori. It was truly inspiring. I think I need to start adopting a similar practice of really acknowledging those that I am thankful for. And I'd like to start by telling you how you truly brighten my day with your blog postings. I just love all the quilts and adventures that you share. Your own quilts truly speak to me and give me such joy with every stitch I take. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma, thanks so much for sharing the video. I thoroughly enjoyed it and shed a few tears of my own watching it! Also, thank you for your inspirational quotes. I often find them speaking to my heart also and I share them also with others. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete