Thursday, June 25, 2015

The quilt show continues.....

 
 
I hope you are all enjoying the quilt show...:-)
 
 
This charming and cheerful quilt is made from squares and half square triangles.......pretty simple!

 

 
This quilt is dramatic in it's simplicity.  Beautifully contemporary.




I see the houses and it's love at first sight......the quilt block designs on the sides makes it extra special.
 


 

 
This is a favorite, once again love the 2 color quilts.



 
Everything about this quilt is lovely.  I love the buttery yellow and the quilting is stunning.

 

 
Another great contemporary quilt, and the quilting is perfect for the design.
 
 

 
Now, this one should knock your socks off!  Especially when you keep in mind that this is the first quilt this lady has made.

 
Tiny pieces....

 

 
I'm trying to imagine what Angela's next endeavor might look like!
 
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear." -Mark Twain
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! This has been an amazing quilt show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! The first-timer puts me to shame and I've quilted for many years!

    ReplyDelete