Thursday, June 18, 2015

More quilts......

 
 
When we had our quilt show here in S.L.C. in May, I took bunches of pictures to share with you.
 
 
I thought that the quilt show was exceptional this year.  This quilt was submitted by Cheryl and Ron Garn and is entitled, Peace of My Heart.


Kate Chaos....Julie Sears Eyre
 

 
Home Sweet Home....Debbie Nelson


Cheerful Lemoyne Star....Debbie Nelson
 


A Quilters Journey...Rita Grider
 

 
A close up.....
 

Grandma's Garden....Michele Knight
 

 
Buds In A Basket....Jan Martin

 
Gracie's Trade....Paula Heath


Farmers Wife....Connie Due Aster
 

 
Red and White and My Dog Blue....?
 
As you can see the quilts are great and I have many more to share with you.
 
Today Chad came to wash my windows and to help me a bit in the yard.  I'm making good use of his willingness to work now that he is out of school.  I believe he has some research work coming up soon for a Notre Dame professor.....so we have to work fast.
 
I have been finding time to start a new design that has been puttering around in the recesses of my mind.  It is a wall hanging of a gardening angel.  It is an applique of cotton and a bit of wool.  I am stitching on it at present and will have something to show you shortly.
 
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.  I don't believe in circumstances.  The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." 
George Bernard Shaw
 
 


1 comment: