Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I'm on my way......

 
 
 
........to beautiful Moab, Utah.  For all of you who may not be familiar with Moab, it is beautiful red rock and arches and spectacular rock formations.  I will be sure to take pictures to share with you.  I am so happy that Chad and Abbie will accompany me......good times are just around the corner! :-)
 
 
 
Wow!  Ambitious and lovely!

 

 
Soft, sweet and oh so feminine!

 

 
A charming utility quilt.

 

 
Love at first sight!




I love this quilt in an entirely different way.  In fact I'd like to make a pattern of it.

 
Certainly not perfect......but oh so charming!!
 

 
I'm calling it a cheerful and cozy looking quilt.


A spectacular modern quilt!  The machine quilting is absolutely perfect for the design.
 

 
That is all from Road for today.  I still have much more to share in the days to come.  I will be back next Monday for a couple of days, then I'm off to Arizona to teach.
 
"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."
-Muhammad Ali
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment