Thursday, July 7, 2016

Beautiful Quilts




In the class room at The Country Sampler there are shelves of quilts.....and one day our curiosity got the best of us and we poked around a bit!  And then we swooned!!  And then our hearts went pitter patter at an advanced rate!  How does one begin to understand this love affair we have with quilts.


It didn't take long until some of the ladies left all their sewing behind to head off to the store and to begin their hunt for the patterns and just the right fabric to make one or more of the quilts.  Once again we were swept off our feet and were inspired.




Soft and beautiful....


Notice the fabulous quilting.


Simple but sensational.





The velvet binding was absolutely perfect.




I will continue with the trunk show tomorrow.  I received the nicest email today from one of my dear readers, it said "have a sunshine filled summer."  I wish the same for all of you.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.  I hope someday you'll join us....and the world will live as one." 
-John Lennon


2 comments:

  1. I can't say which one I prefer. All of them are so sweet , so inspiring. Thanks for the show. Have a nice quilting day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! I especially love the red white and blue one.

    ReplyDelete