Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Another rainy day.



I decided that makes for perfect soup weather, so I've had a pot simmering.....chicken and noodle. YUM!


When I visited the guild in beautiful St. Charles last fall, a proud grandmother showed me a quilt designee by her young granddaughter.  It is really quite remarkable and her grandmother had every reason to be proud!


It is clever.......


...There is the Wiley Coyote....


.......and foxy, Mr. Fox being tempted by a spider...


.....the scene called for a bat, under a full moon and twinkling stars....


.....and an opossum hanging by his tail!  If I remember correctly her Grandma told me about her hunkered down in a big box for her design studio!  A definite artist in the making.



There were some adorable sewing keeps in the class I taught.  I thought you might enjoy seeing them.



Cute an serviceable.  We like pretty things to keep our sewing essentials together.


Here is another cute one.


A place for a small scissors and a place to attach thread.




Just a whole lot of cuteness!


Garden Angel.....Everything grows with love.

The early bird gets the worm on this one.......this will go to the first person to contact me at norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com

"There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
-Josh Billings

4 comments:

  1. I've admired that Garden Angel for some time now!!! Love that pattern and checking in with your blog. You do amazing work! - Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. She adorable!! I sent ya an email. Mr. Fox in the above quilt is so fun!! Love that a grandmother turned her grand=daughters design into a quilt....now it will live on forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Garden Angel is adorable and perfect to display this time of year. I would love to win it!!! I love displaying your quilt designs!!! Janet Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win this pattern!! I was so excited to get my message from you telling me I was the first to contact you. I am already going through my stash picking out fabrics to use once my pattern arrives. Thanks for always inspiring me and others with all your work and patterns!! Anxiously watching my mailbox! Thanks so much again, Anne

    ReplyDelete