Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring has sprung.......



in our home!


Nothing says Spring quite like Forsythia.


After a completely rainy day all of Saturday.....it was so very enjoyable to live in the Sunlight today! :-)  I made this pillow a few years ago.


Flowers for the porch.


This a pillow I look forward to bringing out every spring.  It is a Needle Love pattern.


A quilt by Jan Patek for the napping chair, and a favorite pillow given to me by my friend Kerry a few years back.


This little quilt on the back of the couch is called Living in the Sunlight.  It is the first year I've had it home for rabbit time!  Also the Springtime Rabbit pillow was able to stay home this year and the pillow on the left is a Needle Love design.




......more springtime.




I made this Gardner quilt many moons ago, and I look forward to bringing it out every year, as it is a favorite of mine.  It a design by Linda Brannock.


I'm happy to be enjoying this design by Blackbird Designs.  It is done on a raw silk background.  I am enjoying having these fresh new looks around the house......I'm not sure Bruce notices.  Perhaps he does, because he needed to bring the ladder in for me to change out the quilt over the fireplace.  Hubby is happy if I'm happy! :-)

"Let your love be like the misty rain coming softly, but flooding the river."  -Madagascan Proverb


3 comments:

  1. Spring at your home looks beautiful! Your handwork is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Every vignette is gorgeous!
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those rabbit pillows and such and the flower quilts are cute too--very springy if I do say so--great works of art --
    enjoy the moments, di

    ReplyDelete