Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Sew Simply Stitched retreat.....





Before I continue with the retreat, I want to share with you a retreat which I will be teaching at in Missouri.  Quilters Station is a destiny quilt shop in itself.


There will be quite a large group of teachers, so there is bound to be something for everyone.



This is one of the designs I will be teaching, it is called Follow the Sun.




And, this is the second design I will be teaching.  This is called Autumn's Arrival.



Back to the retreat.  This is the lovely group of women I had the privilege of helping with this wall hanging called Love Shared.
Some of their faces are missing, and one lady left early, but I enjoyed every minute of this class.  All of the amenities connected with this retreat were very nice.


There were nibbles and refreshments always available.  The meals were scrumptious.


They had several little quilts spread around.....all springy and cheerful.


The center pieces were festive.


There were quilts hanging about the large open sew room.  I selected 2 of my favorite.


"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes." -Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment