Monday, May 22, 2017

Continuing with the collection of Welsh Quilts -







The information about each entry will come prior to the photo in todays post.


The fact that most Welsh quilts are made from solid fabrics, reminds me of Amish quilts.







I beg to differ concerning the quilting on this particular quilt, which I find to be lovely.





I really love this block.  In fact I made a quilt using this design a few years ago.





Exquisite quilting in this quilt.


I was pleased to have this sewing kit to take with me.  It was made for my birthday a few years ago by my friend Kerry Green.


The inside of the kit is also adorable.  You can see the little velvet bird pincushion, the needle keep, two side zipper pockets and little places for pens and scissors.


As you fold it up, there are more pockets.


It has my identity and contact information on the back......that's a very good thing as I've been known to leave things behind.....However, this beautiful sewing kit came home with me!

Hope everyone had a great week end and are excited about beginning a new week.

"Give light and the darkness will disappear of itself."
-Desiderius Erasmus



No comments:

Post a Comment