Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Neglect not the gift that is in thee....




I just wanted to start out this post from my reading.  "God plants in the hearts of every human being a seed of light and talent.  When we exercise and develop a talent, the light attached to  burns even brighter illuminating our world.  We must make the decisions about how we will use these amazing gifts.  If we neglect them, the light is diminished and the world is cheated of the potential light." - Ben Behunin


Square Dancing with Flowers, is now available on my web site.

I will be making a few kits for this in the near future.  Presently I am too busy preparing patterns for market.


The other evening when I had a class at Quilts Etc., teaching Joy In the Morning, I took a few photos of some of there spring designs.


These bunnies were just so adorable.  But the baskets of little bunnies and such, was just the very sweetest!



All of these soft sweet colors certainly do speak of Spring!

Enjoy the moments, because that is what life is made of. :-)


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I know this is kind of off-topic however I needed to
    ask. Does building a well-established blog like yours take a lot of work?
    I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal daily.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and
    feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions
    or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an crucial date to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete