Thursday, March 22, 2018

Sending Joy....




....kindness, confirmation, encouragement, and lots of other good stuff, comes my way with your comments.  You all keep my little boat afloat!!!  Thank you! :-)

I have been sort of a crazy lady, trying to finish up some designs for the upcoming Quilt Market, which is to be held in Portland.  I will not be going, but need to get my patterns to the distributors who carry my patterns.  It is all fun and exhilarating.


I so miss when I cannot attend quilt group.  I missed this past time because of teaching.  Thankfully, Liz sent me the pictures so that I didn't entirely miss out.  Here Brittany is sharing the king size quilt she is making for a bed.  I love how that little black and white is scattered throughout the quilt, working it's magic.


Julie, is sharing her new modern quilt finish......it sparkles against the white.  I missed seeing those ladies.


Lorraine, is the accomplished needle point Extraordinaire in our group.




This creative bunch of women does it all.....beautiful croquet.


Leslie, is sharing her favorite new thing!  I have a Lap App, and it is my new favorite thing also.  It has certainly been a big help for my hand sewing.  I usually do not fall for gadgets, but this is on a whole different level of necessity!



Leslie, has also begun on her quilt from my new design.  One of my little quilt groups is working on this, so I will share the progress we make as we go along.

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not see." - Emerson
And this is so pertinent at this time, everything that a month ago seemed dead, is now coming to life.......it is so thrilling to watch.





3 comments:

  1. Nice blog right here! Also your web site rather a lot up very fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host?

    I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You weren't kidding about your group doing it all ... such beautiful works! The friendship shown by these pictures and in these pictures is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it.
    I have you book marked to look at new stuff you
    post…

    ReplyDelete