Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The contiues to shine.....




......and that has given me a big burst of energy!  This burst of energy might be contributed to the quilt I picked up from that lady who quilts for me.  Her name is Karen Morgan, and I feel so fortunate to have her quilting my designs.


I liked this design when I took it to Karen, and now I'm in love with this quilt.  Now I am pondering what I will use for the binding.


A close up so that you can appreciate the quilting.  I am trying to narrow down the name, it will have something to do with farm houses, porch swings, and just evening front porch sitting!


This border design is just perfect.  I have enough fabric to make a few kits, if anyone would be interest.  I do not have enough fabric to bother putting it on my web site.  But first things first, I will first need to get the pattern written.


I have created the border for this quilt today.  I am getting closer to it's completion to all of you have expressed interest in this quilt.  I have enjoyed creating this quilt!  I still haven't decided on a name, so I'm calling on all of you amazing creative people out there.
And yes, there is a big copper boiler with scraps over flowing in this photo.  I love scrap quilts, but it can become quite chaotic in my sewing room.

"Happiness is made real by sharing."
-Jon Krakauer



7 comments:

  1. I think the name should be "A Kaleidoscope of Love".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Quilt and quilting. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your latest design--so beautiful. Those big circles remind me of the dahlias I had in my garden last year. I just bought a bag of dahlia bulbs last week at Costco and it will be almost 2 months before I can plant them in Minnesota, so I would name your quilt Dreams of Dahlias--lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What i don't understood is actually how you're now not
    really a lot more smartly-liked than you might be right now.

    You are so intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly on the subject of
    this subject, produced me personally believe it from so many various angles.
    Its like women and men aren't interested except it's something to accomplish with Girl gaga!

    Your own stuffs great. Always care for it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name it 'Virginia Reeling', after the square dance name! The Virginia reel is a folk dance that dates from the 17th century. Cannot wait for the pattern, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use red for the binding. It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put in your email (google play) or ID (Apple Store).

    ReplyDelete