Monday, March 26, 2018

Snow, snow go away.....




...please come back on Christmas Day!  We had no snow at Christmas, but look at it now.



Yes, it's coming down again.  The snow started falling this evening.


I have a few more pictures from our quilt group. 
Leslie, continues to make her star a day......they are 3 inches, and aren't they so cute!  I managed to make one over the week end, but haven't managed to make one a day as planned.  I have too much going on right now.


This is Leslie's Dear Jane quilt which she is now hand quilting.  It certainly will be a treasure.


And this is another quilt she has finished hand quilting.  She is sort of a machine!


Veronique Arnould, sent me a picture of her Sweet and Simple quilt.  There is a Facebook group working on this project.  There are many in the U. S. and some from Europe working on it also.  It is a thrill to watch the progress being made, and the ways in which the blocks are changed to made it their own.  Some are doing it in all cotton and those who have chosen to do their quilt in wool.  They both look lovely.


Janice Grygla, sent me a picture of her finished Winter Wonderland.  I love it!  Thank you for sharing.

We had a great week end.....I will share a few of the details tomorrow.

"Joy is a light that fills you with hope and faith and love."  Adela Rogers St. Johns


No comments:

Post a Comment