Friday, March 30, 2018

Village Dry Goods....




.....in Brigham City, Utah is a fabulous shop.  It is just off I 15 heading north.  It is a must if traveling that way.  This was the next stop on our day girls trip.


We stepped inside the front door and this is the first quilt I saw.  It sang loud and clearly to me.....love at first sight.  It is a design by Carol Hopkins.


And this splendid beauty took my breath away.  But then you all know that I love traditional quilts.



It is always such a treat when A store has so many samples on hand to inspire......We all returned home inspired, with some new fabric purchases tucked away in the back of the car.






This called for a close up picture.......:-)

"It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels he is worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him."  -Abraham Lincoln

Have a great week end and above all keep a happy heart.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Norma, for the inspiring photos, the beautiful quote, and good wishes. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Wish I had a quilt shop like this in my area--beautiful quilts--this shop would be dangerous for my wallet and budget--my husband would be staging an intervention

    ReplyDelete