Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April Showers.......





....seriously!!!  Bruce and I were going to attend the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point.  Instead I made a pot of soup and  stitched!


April snow showers.....


I started a new project today.  Every summer in August, Quilters Station in Lees Summit, Kansas, holds a marvelous retreat.  It is called Primitives of the Midwest.  I will be teaching there so have one panel ready for stitching.


I made 6 kits for Square Dancing with Flowers.  Only 6 because they take a great big bunch of fabric!  If anyone is interested, please contact me.  There are 96 different 6 1/2 inch squats for the background blocks, 96 5 1/2 inch pieces for the flowers, and 36 different greens, the I 1/2 inch strips for the border have been cut, plus all of the sashing and border fabrics.  The fabrics are the same ones which I used.  The kit is 143.00.  If interested I can send you a Pay Pal invoice or you can email or call me.






I took a few pictures of some small quilts at Quilt's Etc., here in Salt Lake City.




"Never give up on what you really want to do.  The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all of the facts."
-Albert Einstein
Some of you have posed some specific questions in your comments.  I'm having problems with my I-Pad, so please email me at   norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com



1 comment:

  1. ha ha...I thought at first that you wrote that Albert Einstein was having problems with his I-pad and if we had specific questions we could email you about that......oh the wonders from quickly browsing....he he hee... Miss seeing you Norma!!

    ReplyDelete