Thursday, July 5, 2018

Independance Day....



I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th Of July. Bruce and I have spent a quiet day at home together, and have enjoyed it immensely.


We visited the International Quilt Study Museum in Lincoln, Nebraska, on our way back from Michigan.


You can't tell from the picture, these little strips finish at 1/8th inch...…..incredibly tiny!  What a treasure.














A Trip Around the World with patches that finish at 1 inch.




Just incredible, and infinite patience and persistence.




I found many of these blocks to be very interesting!



What a fun way to use up scraps.












Made from tiny little yo-yo's.






I'm sorry these are out of focus.  I think these yo-yo quilts are fascinating, but I have never had the desire to make one.

Three ways to increase your happiness.
1. Make peace with your past.
2. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
3. Don't compare yourself to others.
- unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment