Monday, July 2, 2018

July......




…..already!  Time slow down you're moving too fast......we want to make the moments of summer last!!!

Someone asked me about my daughters bee hive.  She told me to tell you it is called a top bar hive.  My comments no longer come to I pad for answering.  With every update, something new happens, and not always an improvement.  I hope this information gets to you.


I have more to share from the Victoria Findlay Wolfe quilt collection.  I am so pleased to know about this Iowa Quilt Museum located on the Historic Town Square in Winterset, Iowa.  I was really drawn to this town.  Very picturesque and charming.  If you find yourself going down I 80 across Iowa, be sure to stop.








So dynamic!




I guess I missed the information given for this interesting design.






Clever!  These quilts to not speak to my soul, but I do certainly appreciate her artistic expression.  That's the thing about quilting, it appeals to us all in different ways.












There were several layers of quilts on this gorgeous old bed.  This was the quilt on top.  I will share all of the layers underneath, starting tomorrow.


"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact attitude is on life.  Attitude, to me, is more important than facts.  It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do.  It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.  It will make or break a company, a church, a home.  The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.  We cannot change our past, we cannot change that people will act in a certain way.  We can not change the inevitable.  The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.  I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

-Charles Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment