Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Progress.......




This little progress is growing, and it sure has been fun developing it.


Looking back at the pictures I took on the Michigan trip, I found these from The Country Sampler in Spring Green, Wisconsin.  I missed not attending the retreat there this past Spring.  I love this little town and can picture myself living there.  It not only has this fabulous quilt shop, but much more.


The store was absolutely chucked full of all kinds of goodness!


There is a marvelous section in the store for those who do cross stitch.  I admire it all so much, but have not discovered the time for this beautiful art.



Yes, to Audrey Hepburn.








I would like one of each of the stitcheries completed please!













The Country Sampler has an incredibly beautiful selection of fabric.  The one great thing about attending a retreat there, you can visit the store several times a day.  There is too much to see on a short visit...….but it did our hearts and spirits good just to enjoy this brief visit.

"Being positive doesn't mean you don't ever have negative thoughts.  It just means you don't let those thoughts control your life." 
- from my little book of good advise.




2 comments:

  1. One day I'll get to this fabulous shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, I love this new fall design! And we are counting the days til your class next week at Grand Country!

    ReplyDelete