Thursday, October 25, 2018

Autumn Sky.....





Autumn Sky, is the pattern to be given away to the first person to email me at  norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com   Please remember to include your mailing address.  The Birds of a Feather pattern was won by Joni Everson, I believe from Ohio. This is the quilt hanging in my booth in Nantes, France when I was there for the show over a year ago.  Look how simple this pattern looks compared to those I will share with you today from War and Pieced.


Here we see mind boggling little teeny weeny pieces!



Outstanding!




Simply Amazing!




Stunning!



I'm running out of adjectives...….an over achiever!




Incredible!




I've become speechless!


"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."  -Eleanor Roosevelt



2 comments:

  1. Oh my another wonderful quilt. Please keep them coming, I am getting so many ideas from these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quilts are simply amazing. And to think they were created and sewn by solders, in the midst of war, just boggles the mind. I understand they are pretty rare as well, so I thank you for taking the time to photograph not only the quilts, but their stories as well. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete