Monday, October 22, 2018

Good Monday Morning.......




The pattern to be given away today to the first person who emails me at norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com  Please remember to include your mailing address.  This pattern is called Fly Away.


I did my quilt with wool on cotton.


I will continue with the War and Pieced exhibition today.


Absolutely incredible work and design elements.








I couldn't in a million years imagine undertaking one of these quilts.  My assumption is that, it was a way of dealing with PTSD.





This quilt was displayed under glass.




I've enjoyed my week end, finding time for sewing and reading.  Also, enjoying dinner prepared by Chad and Abbie.  They are so good to us, and it is so fun to be cooked for.  I felt the urge to bake, so made apple crisp to contribute!  one of our Fall favorites.  Its is one I've used for years, found in a cook book published by quilters!

"If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet;  how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of.  There is something of yourself that you leave @ every meeting with another person." -Fred Rogers.

We all need Mr. Rogers to remind us of our impact on others.  It will help us to be more focused on our daily interactions.


1 comment:


  1. I have followed your blog for many months, but haven’t never post a comment.
    Your blog it’s wonderful I enjoy every single blog and all of the quilts pics you post! I really would like to win your pattern! Also I love the quotes , so inspiring!
    Rina from Italy.

    ReplyDelete