Monday, December 10, 2018

Woodland Visitors......


Happy Monday!


This pattern will be gifted to the first person to email me at norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com  Please remember to include your mailing address to win.


I wanted to share my angels quilt, which is from the book, Christmas or not.  I love the idea of angels watching over us, not just at this time of year, but always.


This is an antique quilt which I just purchased very reasonably.  It is hand pieced and quilted, and is quite heavy.  Sure to keep someone warm, and to appear colorful and cheerful while doing so.


This is my latest quilt to become available after the first of the year.  That is when I will start cutting kits for it.  Presently I'm enjoying the season!  I really love how this quilt turned out......it is just the muted soft look I prefer.

"I say to myself that I shall try to make my life like an open fireplace, so that people may be warmed and cheered by it and so go out themselves to warm and cheer." 
-George Mathew Adams



1 comment:

  1. I look forward to purchasing a kit of the muted squares quilt pictured above. The pattern is lovely and your color choices are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete