Monday, January 28, 2019

I will be leaving home........




……..tomorrow morning.  My car is packed with the help of my husband, and now I just need to figure out something to wear.  Notice, this is the last of my priorities.  First I will be at the Cedar Chest Retreat in Cedar City.  Then on next Saturday, my plan is to head over to Bryce National Park where the second retreat will be.  And, then the following Saturday I will find myself back home.

Besides packing and organizing for my classes, I found time to work on the Spring Banner, so that it will be ready by mid February.


I have one more set of tulip leaves to finish and then the tree leaves and It will be ready for quilting.




It should be put together and be ready for quilting, by the time I return home.

"Love is not something you feel, it is something you do." -David Wilkerson

I will endeavor to have some fun things to share with you from this adventure.

3 comments: