Thursday, May 30, 2019

Lunching with friends......



"Oh, the experience of this sweet life."
-Dante

Today, I spent a long leisurely lunch with friends who have been special to me for many years.  What a joy it was to spend time sharing life's experiences, and reminiscing.  The day brought the above quote to mind.

More from the quilt show.




I wanted to give you a close up so you could see how this block is made.  Quite clever and easy looking.




Some amazing quilting on this lovely!  A Seven Sisters quilt is on my to do list.


You will be introduced to several of Aniva's quilts, and they are all quite spectacular.


I am really drawn to this quilt.




Another of Aniva's quilts.




I am pleased to call Aniva and Paula my friends.  They both inspire me with their quilting, and of course in many other ways.  I have long thought that I'd like to make this pattern too.






A perfect name...….Vintage Charm!


Noah's Ark.  This an old pattern by Country Threads.  I made this one also.  I remember finishing it on a trip with my daughter to Cancun.  We created the label while sitting on the beach...… I'm remembering giggles as we created names for all of the animals.




I always love a Log Cabin quilt.


"I wish that life should not be cheap, but sacred.  I wish the days be centuries, loaded, fragrant."  -Ralph Waldo Emerson



No comments:

Post a Comment