Monday, June 17, 2019

Good Morning.......



"Happiness is a choice, choose it everyday!"

I'm sorry that I was kind of missing in action last week.  I am purposing to enjoy the summer and choose not to be so occupied that I don't find the time to enjoy my family, friends, good reading material, and canyon visits.  We enjoyed some late evening time enjoying dinner with Chad and Abbie in their back yard.  This week end we celebrated Chad's 40th birthday.  We spent time as a family, with an overnight stay in Park City.  We celebrated in grand style, finishing things off with a Father's Day brunch.


Brunch was enjoyed at the Five Seeds.  I enjoyed this beautiful vanilla Latte'.


And, this hotcake.  The cream cheese on the top was citrus infused, covered with berries and edible flowers, with s drizzle of warm Maple syrup.  It was absolutely divine!  We all really enjoyed the entree's we chose.  They were all unique and tasty!


I have a few more quilts to share from the quilt show.


A beautiful traditional quilt!


I found this quilt to be stunning!


The quilting complimented the quilt.


Aniva, does beautiful work.


This was an interesting quilt.  All of the dots are yo yo's.




Bow Ties with an interesting arrangement!


You understand what I mean by Aniva making extraordinary quilts.



Jina, has the pattern available for this fabulous quilt!


A darling basket quilt with a monkey wrench block tucked in here and there.


"Love is never wasted, for it's value does not rest upon reciprocity." - C.S. Lewis
  

No comments:

Post a Comment