Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Home Again.......




……. after spending an enjoyable few days in Panguitch, Utah.  This is a small town located just outside Bryce Canyon National Park.  We rented a house to stay in and it was an old brick home filled with charm.  I took pictures to share with you, but before leaving the retreat, my I Pad with all of the photo's disappeared.  How disappointing that was.  I've since gone shopping and replaced it.  So I will not have pictures to share with you.

Tonight Bruce and I took sandwiches and our chairs and headed up the canyon to enjoy nature at it's finest.


This picturesque spot is less than 10 minutes from our house.  We felt the call loud and clear that it was calling out to us.


I spent my day cutting kits for Flag Day.  I sold what I had at my trunk show and came home to several orders.   So we picked up Subways, and kept it simple.


The creek is full and rushing.  All of the snow hasn't yet melted from the snowpack in the mountains, so it will remain like this for a while.  We take our books and enjoy the rush of the stream.


Our souls were restored!  


When one looks up behind the stream, this is the back drop.




I will share a few more quilts.  I had taken some great photos of the quilts at the retreat, but unfortunately they did not make it into the cloud before my I Pad disappeared.


This quilt is truly Fassettnating!  A clever play on words.




I like the quilting on the background of this one.




Selvages.


Color Dots.....unique.

"I would rather have 30 minutes of "wonderful" than a lifetime of nothing special." -Julia Roberts


No comments:

Post a Comment