Thursday, June 20, 2019

I love these long summer days!




I've been endeavoring to enjoy these summer days before they have sped by and I find my self wondering where summer went.  The mornings in my back yard are just the best!  A great place to enjoy reading, listening to the birds singing, and then the little squirrel jumping about, and running along the fence hiding his peanuts.


I found this quilt to be busy and interesting!  The colors are rich and dark with a few surprises tucked in here and there.




A tribute to the modern quilter.  The quilting is what especially caught my eye.





This fresh piece of modern artwork caught my eye as I passed by.
It is very attractive!




Carol Johnson is an artist extraordinaire at this type of Utah landscape in the form of a quilt.




Notice the quilting on this quilt. Very interesting!




A vintage quilt pattern turned into a modern work of art.




This is a quilt by an unknow maker, and machine quilted very artistically!



"Open your mind, open your heart, open your arms, take it all in." -Yobi Yamada



No comments:

Post a Comment