Monday, July 1, 2019

Checking In......



"Ships don't sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them.  Don't let what happening around you get inside and weigh you down."

This is a quote I came upon while tuning into Pinterest.  I've had quite a bit of down time because of my fall down the steps, with a hard crash landing!  It has been over a week now, and I think I'm  taking a turn in the improvement lane.  I start Physical Therapy tomorrow so I'm hopeful that this will speed up my progress.  I'm not very good with down time!  Over the week end I've managed to get laundry done with the help of my husband.  Dear friends have brought in meals, so I've been learning about the kindness of others.  There is always something that crosses our path that can teach us life's important lessons.  Things are beginning to look up!

I will take time to share a few quilts, but too many, because it still is difficult to sit.


This little quilt is just so sweet!


And the quilting is fabulous!




Award Winning!


A unique piece of art.


Bavarian Blooms. 


There were so many beautiful and extraordinary quilt hanging at this show, and it was difficult to choose my favorites.


Kabuki Show.




Reflections of Cape Town.


An artist created this award winning quilt!

"Never regret a day in your life;  good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons, and best days give memories." -unknown



2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are still feeling sore! Take care! Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you for those wonderful quotes.

    ReplyDelete