Wednesday, July 10, 2019

I'm kind of ready to travel!!!




I have one more needling session tomorrow with physical therapy, and then I'm off to my teaching obligations.  After teaching I will meet Bruce in California, where we will go to a family reunion.  In total, I should be gone for 25 days...... a bit too long. I do not plan on blogging while I'm gone, so I will be back in early August.


I have a few more quilts to share today.  And they are all so varied in nature.  This quilt comes from a Van Gogh challenge.




Old Glory.  These type of quilts are made by artists.




Remember the Giver, by renamed by Kris Orton.  Cheerful Giver is a great name Kris.




Isn't this Lovely!  The colors are so soft and appealing.





I found this quilt to be stunning!




The machine quilting on so many of these entries are simply spectacular!


Wow!  So lovely!


A masterpiece.




Traditional and timeless!




A striking modern entry.


Loose Weave.  This quilt comes from Germany.

"There are many compliments that may come to an individual in the course of a lifetime, but there is no higher tribute than to be loved by those who know us best."
-Dr. Dale E. Turner



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have
    done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete